TRAINING COURSE ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Start Date: 01/11/2021 End Date: 05/11/2021 for 5 days
Register online: https://bit.ly/2PeadeX
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee: USD 1,000
This course focuses on the concept of corporate social responsibility. It assess whether corporations ought to put more thought on the influence of the corporations activities to the society other than only focusing on the interests of their stakeholders.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Assess the challenges faced by corporate leaders in designing and developing programs that support CSR.
- Examine the relationship between corporate activities and CSR and the influence on the standards of the foundation such as the vision and mission.
- Analyze the effect of the implementation of CSR on the culture of corporations with respect to social problems.
- Compare and differentiate the views and tradeoffs existing in relation to CSR.
- Investigate level of CSR commitment of different corporations and elaborate how it operates in gaining competitive advantage.
- Evaluate the complex nature of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will be helpful to professionals within private corporations, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Government, and international corporations willing to learn and implement the concept of CSR.
Meaning and Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR History
- CSR and social authenticity
- Expectations of CSR in developed and developing communities
- Economic and moral CSR arguments
The Role of Stakeholders in CSR
- CSR and Globalization
- Advocacy by stakeholders
- CSR as a corporate response to public demands
- Achievement and failure of CSR programs
- The revolution of communication and its influence on CSR
- The five growth states of corporations in CSR
- The role of corporations in society
Strategic Importance of CSR Implementation
- CSR as a source of competitive advantage
- Global factors fueling CSR
- Effect of information and communications technology and globalization
- CSR implementation
- CSR threshold in business
- The CSR model
Economical, Organizational, and Societal CSR Issues Case Studies
- Organizational issues (mandatory versus voluntary, actions versus intentions, stakeholder activism, and corporate commitment)
- Economic issues (sustainability, diversity, branding, salaries, trade)
- Social issues (corruption, outsourcing, patents, human rights)
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org