Webinar 2022-02-17 7:00 p.m. 2022-02-17 8:30 p.m.
The South African Medical Association (SAMA) and the National Deprtment of Health invite you to a session two webinar titled: Primary care management of COVID-19: Up to date and evidence-based with case studies.
Time: Feb 17, 2022 07:00 PM in Johannesburg
The objective of the webinar session is to improve the quality of care for mild to moderate COVID-19 disease:
• Evidence-based management of primary care COVID-19
• Pragmatic approach to care (including high risk patients)
• Promote ongoing critical appraisal skills
Questions/key issues to be covered:
• Screening and triage of COVID-19 patients in the ambulatory setting
• Clinical assessment and management of primary care COVID-19 patients
• Case scenarios of various patient profiles (e.g.: comorbid conditions, paediatric, pregnancy)
• Navigating evidence-based National Department of Health guidelines
• Appraisal and implementation of evidence-based guidelines
Improve the quality of care for mild to moderate COVID-19 disease:
Testing, isolation, quarantine, COVID-19 in pregnancy, MIS-C in children
Below is all the content from the Learning Space that have the same tags as this event.