This recording shows the launch webinar of the new webinar series: Evidence Capacities. In this inaugural webinar, the speakers explored and elaborated on the meanings and broad orientation of capacity development for evidence-use in Africa.
Moderator: Kirchuffs Atengble (PACKS Africa, Ghana)
- Dr Candice Morkel (CLEAR-AA, South Africa)
- Leandro Echt (INASP, UK)
- Dr Leyla Abdullahi (AFIDEP, Kenya)
To explore this topic more, you can read the blog post associated with this webinar. Be sure to add to the conversation by sharing your thoughts with us on LinkedIn.
The objectives of the broader #EvidenceCapacitiesWebinar series are to:
- Share experiences and ideas that push our thinking on how we enhance capacity for evidence-use in Africa;
- Enhance connections that can lead to collaborations among AEN members to strengthen evidence capacities using evidence- and practice-informed approaches; and
- For these discussions to be the basis for improving and illustrating the Africa Evidence Network's Manifesto on capacity development for evidence-use in Africa