If you are interested in this topic, read more in the blog post or review the webinar presentation.
The Africa Evidence Network hosted its second session of the Evidence 2023 capacities webinar series on 31 May 2023 entitled: "Innovations in EIDM Capacity Development: Implications for various stakeholders in Africa."
We had the pleasure of hosting our seasoned speakers who shared the innovative approaches they use to develop capacity in the EIDM sector in their organisations.
The speakers shared on:
- the role their organisations play within the ecosystem model shared on the EIDM ecosystem,
- how their organisations interface with innovative approaches for EIDM capacity development in Africa,
- some implications of identified innovative approaches for EIDM capacity development to ecosystem actors,
- predicted changes by other ecosystem actors with respect to integrating identified innovative approaches into EIDM capacity development practice,
- anticipated high-end outcomes and potential impacts if ecosystem actors implement changes that accommodate identified innovative approaches for EIDM capacity development.
The session was moderated by Kirchuffs Atengble and it was chaired by Siziwe Ngcwabe, the co-chairs of Evidence 2023.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.