If you are interested in this topic, you can read more in the blog post, or review the webinar presentation.
The Africa Evidence Network hosted its fourth session of the Evidence 2023 capacities webinar series on 30 August 2023 entitled: "Capacity development for EIDM in Africa: implications of targeting structural and value issues for ecosystem actors."
We had the pleasure of hosting our seasoned speakers who shared the innovative approaches they use to develop capacity in the EIDM sector in their organisations.
The speakers shared on:
- ways innovations address structural and other value issues,
- the implications of these innovations on the work of implementing organisations,
- what this would mean for different actors in the evidence ecosystem and how differently they would need to position themselves,
- the high end outcomes and impacts envisaged if ecosystem actors implement changes that accommodate the identified innovations for EIDM capacity development,
- challenges experienced in implementing these innovative approaches in order to overcome structural and other value issues in EIDM in Africa,
- what can be done differently considering the observed challenges and constraints.
The session was moderated by Kirchuffs Atengble, the co-chair of Evidence 2023. It was chaired by Siziwe Ngcwabe, the Director and co-chair of the Africa Evidence Network.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.