Recognising the need to institutionalise #EvidenceUse by addressing systemic barriers, session 5 of #Evidence2023 brings together researchers, knowledge brokers and decision-makers dedicated to closing the gap between evidence and decision-making.
Chair: Marie Gaarder, Executive Director, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie)
1. Candice Morkel, Director, Centre for Learning on Evaluation and Results - Anglophone Africa (CLEAR-AA)
2. Tanja Kuchenmuller, Unit Head, Evidence to Policy and Impact, Research for Health Department, Science Division, World Health Organization
3. Godfrey Mashamba, Deputy Director General for Evaluation, Evidence and Knowledge Systems, Department for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, South Africa
4. Rose N. Oronje, Director of Public Policy and Knowledge Translation, and Head of Kenya Office, African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP)
5. Rhona Mijumbi, Founding Director of the Centre for Rapid Evidence Synthesis (ACRES)